Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I made, Part 3

Aprons! Big surprise, right?

I wanted a full, non-complicated apron. So I used the "pattern" for the children's apron that I have (not exactly a real pattern, it's more like just a shape that I have in my head), and I enlarged it and added pockets and rick rack. I think they came out pretty cute and they were fairly simple and quick to make. They have ties around the neck and waist.

For this first apron, I found this fabric at a thrift store for like $3.00, and I still have lots more.

For this second apron, I found this fabric at Joann's on clearance for $1.50 for about 3 yards!

Even though I know I am getting paid for it, I still try to shop thriftily (if that's a word) so I can keep my prices lower.

PS- By the way, you'll notice that my new URL is (dropped the blogspot!)


Bekah Buttons said...

and pretty soon you can drop the www too once i figure out what the h is wrong.

i like how you made the aprons "modest" with a high neck